SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Jeffrey Stephens (“Homeowner”) and ___________________________ (“Renter”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged,the parties hereby agree as follows:
Destin Rental Property Address: 22 Moreno Point Rd Unit 11 Destin, Florida 32541
Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons.
The rent begins at 4:00 p.m on ______________ (“Check-In Date”) and ends at 11:00 a.m onRental _______ (“Check-Out Date”).
Minimum Stay: This property requires a 4-night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
Amenities Provided: The property is furnished and includes 2 pillows, 1 set of sheets & 1 comforter for each bed & each sleeper sofa located on the 2nd floor and ground floor. All appliances, TV’s, DVD’s, and WII along with other amenities are available for your pleasure.
Cancellation Policy: No cancellations or refunds unless they are 30 days prior to check- in by sending and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekends Days: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Reparations Access: Tenants shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection.
Rental Rates:Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within 30 days of the Check-in Date:
Rental $ _____________ per night x ________ nights, Total $_____________
Florida Tax 5% / Tourist Okaloosa County Tax 6% =11% Sub-Total:___________
Deposit: $ 350.00
Cleaning Fee: $ 100.00
Total Rental Amount: $ __________
First Payment 4 days after reservation $ (__________)
TOTAL Due 30 days prior check-in *$ __________
*Please make sure we received last rental payment 30 days before Check-In.
I agree to pay all rent and or charges associated with my stay. I understand I am responsible for any damage beyond normal wear and tear and any charges will be deductible from my Security Deposit. I understand that the balance of the reservation will be due 30 days prior Check-In.
Rental Rules: Tenants agree to comply with all the rules of rent. For Tenants Rules see Exhibit A.
The parties are agreeing to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below: _______________________ _________________________ Homeowner Signature Rental Signature
Jeffrey Stephens____________ __________________________ Print Name Print Name
_______________________ __________________________ Date Date Phone # : 770-335-7379 Phone # (during Stay):__________
- Smoking is NOT allowed.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- The Property is in a 16 unit development that is primarily owner occupied, family oriented and is NOISE FREE after 11:00 P.M. per HOA (Strictly Enforced).
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Parking: Only Two cars are recommended to be brought on the property using space number 11, the garage if you see so fit or additional parking located adjacent to the complex.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit. Please provide your own Beach Towels.
- DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
- Storms: * The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund. *Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered. *Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted. *Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.